Kelly’s Cookie Challenge 2019
November 2 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
• Kelly’s Cookie Challenge is open to the public. In honor of the charities we are supporting, ABW suggests a $25 donation per attendee.
• ABW will provide valet parking, hors d’oeuvres, and beverages.
• Three judges will choose the winning cookie team based on taste, presentation, and originality.
• The winning team selects a charity that will receive 50% of the event’s proceeds!
• The Ulman House, a program dedicated to improving the lives of young adult cancer patients will receive the other 50%. Learn more here.
How Can I Help if I’m Unable to Attend?
• Donate directly to the Ulman House in honor of the cookie challenge here.
How is ABW Raising the Money for Charity?
• Donations made during event registrations. RSVP here.
• Cookie Sales (Freshly baked to take home!)
• Silent Auction
• 50/50 Raffle
• Baking teams’ entry donations of $200 (or $50 per team member)
Which Charities Receive the Proceeds?
• 100% of the event’s proceeds go to charity!
• The winning team selects a charity to receive 50% of the proceeds.
• The other 50% will go towards the Ulman House, a program dedicated to improving the lives of young adult cancer patients. Learn more here.